Zenfolio wont redirect to paypal successfully

Hi Guys,

Relatively new to Zenfolio and hoping someone can help.

1 - i started up using the free trial, liked it and subscribed to the pro plan.
2 - Added a custom domain
3 - have a self-fulfilled price list.

My current issue is as follows;
When i finished the trial and upgraded to a plan, added the custom domain name (did this in the same session) my account stopped taking paypal payments. During the checkout process when you click PAY NOW it redirects to paypal then says Opps sorry something has gone wrong here.

What ive done to try and fix the issue:
gone into my settings, re-entered the paypal primary email address and clicked save. Spoken with paypal directly and they say the account is working fine on their end. I have clicked the leave message button on zenfolio however have not heard back.

Has this happened to anyone else before? Am i doing something wrong? Or is zenfolio/paypal having a hissy fit and not communicating with each other?

Comments

• to be exact -this is what its saying
    zenf.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 214K
  • Kevin KrowsKevin Krows United StatesMember Posts: 1,454
    Have you contacted customer support directly? support@zenfolio.com
  • I am currently having the same problem. I have the pro plan and I get the same message. I just tried contacting customer support but don't know if they work on Saturday's .
  • ChessZenChessZen Administrator Posts: 502
    There is currently an issue with collecting PayPal payment for Self-Fulfilled products that do not require an address. Unfortunately, Paypal made an unannounced change and it has affected the collecting of payment for these types of products.

Our engineers are working on an update that will allow the Paypal payments to be collected again for this type of product. While we can't quote an exact day for when the issue will be resolved, our engineers are working hard to try and resolve the issue by the system update this week.
  • And how is this resolution coming along because my clients can't place orders!
  • AllisonZenAllisonZen Administrator Posts: 76
    I'm happy to report that our engineers have fixed the Paypal issue with self fulfilled products that had no shipping method.

Thank you again for your patience while our engineers worked on resolving your issue.