Themes won't allow Sidebar menu and logo?

2 Dollar Shots2 Dollar Shots Member Posts: 2
edited April 4 in Customizing Your Site
I've just started with zenfolio, and am having a great deal of trouble getting the layout i want. The closest I've come is in the screenshot attached. But i want the albums and slider/gallery at top to move over (or be flush right with fewer pictures showing) so i can use the left hand side (about 1/3 of the page) for my custom logo with a custom menu below that. (or else just use those folders as the menu). My site is a stock photo site, and so i need far more menu items than would be possible along a header bar. Are there any pre-made themes that allow for this sort of two column layout with room for a logo and a menu below?
ScreenHunter_1173 04-Apr-17 16.55.jpg
1873 x 939 - 259K

Comments

• 2 Dollar Shots2 Dollar Shots Member Posts: 2
    here's a mockup of the temp site i did on my own domain, that has this layout.
    ScreenHunter_1174 04-Apr-17 17.11.jpg
    1698 x 918 - 324K
  • Kevin KrowsKevin Krows United StatesMember Posts: 1,451
    Look at my site at http://www.kevinkrows.com Is this what you are looking for?
  • ChessZenChessZen Administrator Posts: 465
    You can display the site menu on the side in your homepage (like in Kevin's site). Unfortunately, it is not possible to do the same in your galleries.

In galleries, the site menu can only be displayed in the header or footer.

With that said, our developers are aware that some photographers would like to be able to display the site menu on the side of their other pages. Because of this, they are investigating the possibility of adding this option as updates to the customization system are planned.