Can't get my feature photo to appear on Facebook when sharing the Blog link

When I share the link to a blog post sometimes it will not show the feature photo on Facebook. it just shows the link in white with my business name on it. The gallery of photos are open to public in the original folder where the photos came from. What am I missing?

Comments

• ChessZenChessZen Administrator Posts: 463
    Facebook displays information in the preview of your site based on info they've gathered the last time they visited your site.

If you've made a change to your site since then, Facebook may still display the previously cached info.

You can sometimes force Facebook to update their cached data.

Try this to see if it forces them to update their cache with your new site info.

1. Go to this link: https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug
    2. Enter in the link that you’re sharing/pasting/displaying on Facebook in the field provided.
    3. Click Debug
    4. Click Fetch New Information or click Scrape Again (whichever option is displayed)

Next, go back to Facebook using a new browser tab or window. Now you can enter the link into Facebook and the preview info should now display the updated info.