Welcome Message Justification and Centering

Rup Hoyland PhotographyRup Hoyland Photography Member Posts: 2
edited May 5 in Customizing Your Site
Hi, I'm new to the site so sorry if this has been asked/answered before. I'm struggling to center the welcome message on my homepage, I've got 'Welcome Message Alignment' set to 'centre' along with every other alignment option but it seems to sit off to the right. If I change 'Narrow Column Position' it seems to sit over to the left. I've tried everything I can thing of, refreshing and deleting the Welcome message and retyping it seem to have no effect.
Anyone have any ideas? I'm pulling my hair out over this one!
Capture.JPG
977 x 740 - 60K
Capture1.JPG
906 x 394 - 32K

Comments

• ChessZenChessZen Administrator Posts: 511
    That space to the left of the Welcome Message is reserved for an element in your homepage.

So that we can see if there are any available options for removing that reserved space, please contact Zenfolio support through this page - http://www.zenfolio.com/contact
  • RicardoRicardo Member Posts: 15
    I was looking for this answer, thanks a lot
  • Thank you very much ChessZen, that makes sense as no matter what I was doing it would leave a space either to the left or right. I've sent a message through the contact page, I'm sure alot of people must want a centralised welcome message, lets hope they can help!