Thinking of joining from smugmug

Hi folks

Im a long term smugmug user but recently ive wanted to run business adds of facebook and use the pixel tracking, smugmug wont allow javascript so i cant use the pixel. Ive been told its possible to use facebook pixel with a Zen site is this correct ? Also could i recreate my site on Zen ?
http://www.harrylessmanphotography.co.uk/

thanks
Harry

Comments

• ChessZenChessZen Administrator Posts: 511
    Pixel requires code to be added to the of the page. Unfortunately, it is not possible to add embeddadle code to that section of the page with Zenfolio, which means that Facebook Pixel cannot be used with Zenfolio.
  • Denlo PhotographyDenlo Photography Trim. Co. Meath. Ireland.Member Posts: 4
    With Facebook now being one of the biggest advertising platforms in the world, surely it's time for Zenfolio to figure out a way to allow users to add the pixel.
  • Most people seem to be going the other way at the moment Harry, switching from here to smugmug