I want to add my print release to my Client's gallery. HELP

I uploaded a PDF file of my Print Release to a client's gallery so they can download from the gallery. It's there but I can't see it in part of the Gallery. ? any ideas ...Thanks Mary

Comments

• AllisonZenAllisonZen Administrator Posts: 43
    Since a PDF is a non-image file, our system recognizes it as a RAW file, and it will not be displayed in the gallery. Instead, you will need to manually link this file to an image in the gallery, and allow the downloading of RAW files.

See how to link RAW files here and see how to allow downloading of RAW files here

Alternatively, you can set up a digital download and manually upload your print release to be automatically included in the download. If you are offering the digital downloads for free, you can always create a coupon, discounting the price to $0. This way, your clients will see the value of the digital products.

Click here a quick video on how to create digital products. For info on how to create a custom license to be included in your digital downloads, click here

Hope this helps :smile:
  • RicardoRicardo Member Posts: 15
    I tried doing this, but somehow it didn't work:/
  • AllisonZenAllisonZen Administrator Posts: 43
    Ricardo,

Please reach out to our support team here. They are happy to take a look to see what's going on!