Blog - unable to edit a published blog. Site is freezing up

Any one have a work around or fix for this issue. I have edited published blogs before. I also can not duplicate a published blog and then edit it. Very frustrating

Comments

• ChessZenChessZen Administrator Posts: 488
    Sorry to hear that you're experiencing an issue with working with your blog.

There are no technical issues on our end that would prevent photographers from editing published blog post. Also there are no issues on our end that would cause the site to freeze up. Additionally, we have not received any reports from other users experiencing similar issues.

I suggest logging in to your account using a different web browser to determine if the issue is caused by something in the browser. It could also be due to something in the computer or the local network. additional troubleshooting would help to determine if that is the case.

If you're still experiencing the issue after trying with a different web browser, please contact Zenfolio support and let us know. We would be happy to help troubleshoot the issue.