Adding Watermarks to Prints

I realize most everybody that uses Zenfolio will wonder why I would want to add watermarks to prints...

Well, my business is event/race photography and many of my customers like adding the logo of a race to an image to remember when or where the event took place.

I have uploaded the event logos already attached to all the images but I want a way to allow the customer to add it IF they want it. Many prefer not to have it.

I'd like the option to be added to both digital AND prints as well. I even had a great request from a customer tonight that wanted the logo added to the Collage prints.

Options would be adding to the center or bottom corners and adjusting the size as well.

Anyway this can be looked into?

Thanks

Comments

• Graham ServiceGraham Service Member Posts: 1
    yep, been asked for this in the past too on a few occasions, also asked by quite a lot of people if they could have images with a white border, and then name of the event or text printed below the image. Have to do this manually. Be great if end customers could "Add border and Custom Text to their print. A bit like the collage option for multiple photos.
  • ChessZenChessZen Administrator Posts: 510
    To offer downloads and prints with and without the watermark, it will require uploading two versions of each image, a watermarked and non watermarked version.

We recommend storing them in separate galleries and titling each gallery to indicate whether or not the final print or download will contain the watermark.

Your clients can then choose to make their purchase from the desired gallery.

If having the option to include the watermark added by Zenfolio to prints and downloads is important to you, I recommend posting a request for it in our uservoice forum.

That way, other Zenfolio users can vote on your idea and help bring your request to our developers' attention.