Viewing Photos on Mobile Device

Not sure if anyone else is having this problem but ever since the new buying page was pushed people are having issues viewing photos on my 'mobile site' using a mobile device. If I go into settings and shut off 'mobile site' everything works fine but when it is on and someone clicks on an image to view, it goes to a blank screen. The screen still has my header and footer but no image appears. This worked fine before the new buying page was rolled out. Anyone?

Comments

• AllisonZenAllisonZen Administrator Posts: 43
    Hey there!

Can you reach out to our support team here?

It's best if the support team can take a look and see exactly what's going on!
  • I've also been having this problem. Reported it to support 3 days ago, but no apparent progress yet. Anyone else seeing this behavior?
  • ChessZenChessZen Administrator Posts: 463
    There is currently an issue with the way single images are displayed in the mobile site when the footer is hidden in the desktop version of the site.

Our engineers have pinpointed the issue and are hoping to have a resolution in place by this Friday. Please check back again after that day and if you're still seeing the issue in a refreshed browser, please contact Zenfolio support to let us know.
  • Rx PhotographyRx Photography Member Posts: 2
    Thank you! Will check it again on Saturday.
  • Clouds Rest PhotographyClouds Rest Photography Member Posts: 1
    edited May 31
    I'm having this problem too; if we un-hide footers in the desktop version will this fix it for now?
  • ChessZenChessZen Administrator Posts: 463
    Yes, the temporary way around the issue for now is to show the footer in the gallery via the Options panel in Customize Website View.

But again, we are hoping to have the issue permanently resolved very soon.