Group Folder Not Opening Fully

David McDonald PhotographyDavid McDonald Photography Member Posts: 1
edited June 3 in Problem Reports
Anyone else having an issue where their Groups aren't opening fully? I'm trying to get into my Groups and they're only opening to show half of the content. For instance, my 2017 Group will only open up to the folders starting with the letter "M". All folders starting from letter "N" onwards will not load... Any ideas?

Comments

• ChessZenChessZen Administrator Posts: 465
    Sorry to hear that you're experiencing an issue with your account.

Please contact Zenfolio support so we can look into that issue. Please send a message to support through this page - http://www.zenfolio.com/contact

Please make sure to include a link to one of the groups that are not opening fully so we can check it out.
  • Anyone else having an issue where their Groups aren't opening fully? I'm trying to get into my Groups and they're only opening to show half of the content. For instance, my 2017 Group will only open up to the folders starting with the letter "M". All folders starting from letter "N" onwards will not load... Any ideas?

I used the terrible interface on the Help Center to ask them for help and was told it was being "worked on". I wrote back asking how long the problem had existed and if there was an ETA on it being fixed. They responded that they couldn't provide an ETA, but didn't answer about the "how long it had been". I had to email back again and ask that question and they said this issue had been around since last Friday.

I have to say, Zenfolio, the lack of phone support outside some mystical super level and shitty followup communication on this issue are leading me to strongly consider leaving Zenfolio. It seems like I am paying more and getting less every year.

Would be great to actually get some sort of stickied post on this issue that was easy to find so we don't have to go hunting.

Unimpressed right now.