Can collections open in photos view instead of thumbnails?

I prefer the look of the 'collections photo' layout vs the 'collections thumbnails' layout. I have collections in my Featured page (http://www.cathywilsonramin.com/featured.html)
and I would like the collections to open to the 'photos' layout instead of the 'thumbnails' layout. I can't seem to find how to do this. Is this an option? Thanks!

Answers

• ChessZenChessZen Administrator Posts: 511
    You can customize your collections to display the photo/quick shop page when clicked instead of the thumbnails page. That is done by disabling the thumbnails page in the Options panel of the collection in Customize Website View. Here's how:

Start in the Photos page of your Dashboard.
    Click on the collection in the Organizer column on the left.
    Hover the mouse pointer over 'Preview' then click on 'Customize'
    Go to Options.
    Uncheck 'Use Default Settings For Layout, Theme, and Options' if necessary.
    Uncheck 'Enable Thumbnails Page'
    Click Apply.

If you would like to save this collection's customization settings as the default for all other collections, click 'Save as Default'.

Publish your changes before exiting Customize Website View to make those changes live on your site.

Click here for more details on going to the Options panel in Customize Website View.