can I add self-fulifilled products to a custom page

Hi Guys and Girls, be gentle I'm new here not even had my 1-1 set up session (I'm not one for talking!).... So what I want to do is have a page with my newborn info and under it a link to book the session now adding it to the shopping cart... I have added the product to the price list but can't figure out how to add it to any custom pages.

Comments

• ChessZenChessZen Administrator Posts: 502
    Unfortunately, it is not possible to add a Self-Fulfilled product to a custom page.

To sell Self-Fulfilled products, the product must be sold through a gallery.

So in this case, create a gallery and upload a photo that represents your session. Then create a blank price list and add your Self-Fulfilled product to that price list. Then assign that price list to the gallery.

You can then direct your clients to that gallery and from there, they can purchase the Self-Fulfilled product.