Header Size Around Custom Logo

Eric PefleyEric Pefley Member Posts: 2
edited June 14 in Customizing Your Site
Hello,

I would like my logo on my header to be bigger without making the black header box huge. I have been playing with this all night can can't quite get it right. If I could just get my main logo bigger and keep the black box the same size I would be happy. I know there must be a way to do this and I must just be missing something.. Any help would be greatly appreciated. www.ericpefleyconcertphotography.com

Thank you,

Eric
Post edited by Eric Pefley on

Comments

• AllisonZenAllisonZen Administrator Posts: 76
    Hey Eric!

Does your logo file have blank negative space around the main content within the logo? If so, you may want to re-crop the logo file so that the edges of the logo reach the edge of the canvas.

Also, feel free to reach out to our support team here and attach your logo so we can take a look!
  • Eric PefleyEric Pefley Member Posts: 2
    Hi Allison,

I am not sure. I will reach out to the support team and upload my logo. I did try resizing the logo to a few different sizes, but it just never seem to work quite right. Thanks for the link to the support team.