Why is the 'Buy' button green?

When I test out the horrific new shopping experience that we're about to be subjected to, the buy button is lime green but in my theme it is set to grey.

Does anybody know where you change the colour of it now?

Comments

• ChessZenChessZen Administrator Posts: 487
    Unfortunately, it is not possible to change the color of the Buy button in the Quick Shop. The color was selected as we found in testing that visitors were more likely to click the Buy button when it had this color.

But I understand that you prefer to be able to set your own color for the Buy button and have forwarded your feedback to our developers. If having this option is important to you, I recommend also posting a request for it in our uservoice forum.
  • PixstelPixstel Member Posts: 33
    "we found it in testing" - testing with who? Everybody's customers? Is Zenfolio actually saying "you know best"? I think that says everything we need to know about the company.
  • Justin Minns PhotographyJustin Minns Photography Member Posts: 85
    edited June 27
    ChessZen said:

If having this option is important to you, I recommend also posting a request for it in our uservoice forum.

It is important, I did have this option but you took it away along with a lot of other things... I must have missed the testing!

I'm not about to waste my time asking for it all back again, I'm currently trialling a site with a competitor and I have to say you are a long way behind and with updates like this, falling even further!