Price List Presentation settings ignored by new shopping experience

This new shopping experience is HORRIBLE, poorly thought out, and just plain ugly, slow, and much too confusing and complicated.

My Price List Custom Presentation is set to show all my selected products in one list when someone selects "show all products". However, this new shopping page still shows the category boxes, which is exactly what I do NOT want.

How do I get back my single list of products for sale?

Erich

Comments

• Dewayne ChristensenDewayne Christensen Member Posts: 14
    I reported this to their email support this morning, and their answer was "Oh, we forgot to take that option out of the settings page. We're not going to honor it anymore."

Hey Zen, THIS SUCKS.
  • Erich Linder PhotographyErich Linder Photography Member Posts: 100
    Well that's just another HORRIBLE decision. The categories page is far too confusing and distracting. I've already had a customer complain about not being able to figure out where the product is they wanted to order.

Give us back that option!!! Seriously, what could be simpler and easier to navigate than a single list of products??

I'm thinking it's time to start looking for another website provider for my sales...

Erich
  • PixstelPixstel Member Posts: 40
    Well this is weird - I had the same problem for 1/2 day, but now my own selection of products has re-appeared - albeit in the hideous and completely unacceptable "new shopping experience". Clearly Zenfolio haven't any concern for their customers or any knowledge of what's going on in their own company.
  • Rob SRob S Member Posts: 9

I reported this to their email support this morning, and their answer was "Oh, we forgot to take that option out of the settings page. We're not going to honor it anymore."

Hey Zen, THIS SUCKS.

I did the same this week, they said the same.. so they've known about it at least a month and not done anything. Doesn't bode well, does it?