Spamming my guestbook

How can I end this?? It's relentless spamming of my testimonials page. Every day I'm deleting half a dozen of these spam posts

Comments

• AllisonZenAllisonZen Administrator Posts: 126
    Hey there :smile:

I'm sorry you're dealing with so much guestbook spam! Unfortunately, this is one of the downsides to having a open area where a viewer can add comments or writes replies.

We do offer comment and guestbook moderation so that any public comments must be approved by you before they are displayed on your site. While this can’t stop private messages from being sent to you it can at least stop them from being publicly visible.

Here is more on controlling the Guestbook Entries and Comments - http://goo.gl/U8QFzi

I hope this helps!!
  • Joe LopezJoe Lopez Member Posts: 2
    I've experienced this same issue the last few weeks. While I've visited the link above, The first and second options require you to update EACH individual gallery. The third is at the photo page level.

My built-in page GUESTBOOK is being spammed, I am not finding a blanket setting to have all GUESTBOOK page entries require approval prior to them posting to my site. Please forward those details. Thank you.