How to not show image descriptions over images

Is there any way for the image descriptions to not be superimposed over the bottom of the images? I'm finding this, along with the filmstrip, to be very annoying and busy. I liked the former layout better where the thumbnails of the other photos in the gallery were off to the side. I feel like I'm going to need to delete all my descriptions to keep them from covering up my photos.

Comments

• Justin Minns PhotographyJustin Minns Photography Member Posts: 88
    I managed to get rid of them but it involved moving my site away from zenfolio!
  • ChessZenChessZen Administrator Posts: 502
    In the Quick Shop page, you can hide the caption so that it is not displayed.

You can find the option to hide the caption in the Options panel when viewing the Quick Shop page in Customize Website View.

Click here for how to go to that page.
  • PixstelPixstel Member Posts: 40
    Yes, you can hide it, but I need the captions. Besides which, removing the caption and the inability to display keywords anymore is a big step backward with regard to SEO.