Link to Youtube video

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have some videos I produced that are on somebody else's Youtube channel and I want to display them on my zenfolio web site without actually uploading them to my site because the client holds the copyright but I do have permission to show/link to them.
How can I link them so they show in one of my galleries from their Youtube channel?

Comments

• AllisonZenAllisonZen Administrator Posts: 126
    Hey there :smile:

Unfortunately, it's not possible to embed a youtube video on a gallery page. You can, however, embed a youtube video on a custom page.

First, you'll want to grab the embed link from Youtube. You will click "share" and switch to the "embed" tab. Then, copy the code that is displayed.

Then, you'll need to go to your Zenfolio Dashboard and click Website > Custom Pages to create a new custom page.

When you begin creating a new custom page, click the "embed" button and paste in your code from Youtube.

Click here for more info on embedding custom code into custom pages.
  • Paul WitneyPaul Witney Member Posts: 2
    edited August 1
    Thank you very much AllisonZen just what I wanted to know!
    x