Need Immediate Answers? Check out our SUPPORT CENTER or CONTACT OUR SUPPORT TEAM

Printing my own images

I am wondering, I am looking I to purchasing an webpage through Zenfolio ,but I do t understand if I an able to be my own supplier. I have access to high quality printers and print paper images myself. Is there a way to charge my own prices and then just take care of everything myself instead of using a printing vendor? Can I offer other products through a vendor like mpix?
Thank you

Answers

• AllisonZenAllisonZen Administrator Posts: 238
    Hi Kara!

You can choose to either use one of our partner vendors, or you can create "self-fulfilled" products. When you sell a "Self-Fulfilled" product, you will be responsible for printing and shipping.

For more information on Self Fulfilled products, you can watch this awesome tutorial and read more information here

Also, you can see a list of our partner vendors here
  • Kara Best said:

I am wondering, I am looking I to purchasing an webpage through Zenfolio ,but I do t understand if I an able to be my own supplier. I have access to high quality printers and print paper images myself. Is there a way to charge my own prices and then just take care of everything myself instead of using a printing vendor? Can I offer other products through a vendor like mpix?
    Thank you

The downside of self-fulfilling prints is that you still pay 7% commission to Zenfolio on each order even though you are doing all the work.