Need Immediate Answers? Check out our SUPPORT CENTER or CONTACT OUR SUPPORT TEAM

Promotion

How can I promote my business more? I have facebook, Instagram, website and heaps of bookings but still cant seem to get the views that I would like.

PFA
OZS_8841 high.jpg
2832 x 4256 - 1M

Comments

• Photo Captures by JefferyPhoto Captures by Jeffery Nashville TNMember Posts: 87
    I am not sure what you are wanting from more views as it seems you are getting plenty of bookings without visits to your site. I looked over your site and I only see that you are offering digital downloads for sale and then state, "All of the AWHA images will be given out to all competitors in low resolution for free." So my question is what incentive are you giving folks to take the time to visit your site so you can get more view numbers.

Just puzzled.....
    Jeffery
    Jeffery Johnson
    Photo Captures by Jeffery
    In the wildlife of nature to the city we go across the streets into the parks and along where spirits dance on cemetery lands.
  • EmilyQuirqEmilyQuirq Member Posts: 1
    I think the most efficient way to promote your photos is in Instagram since it has became one of the most visually powerful platforms over the world. I use bigbangram tool for this and it's quite effective.
  • SophieSophie Member Posts: 14
    I haven't heard about this bigbangram tool, thanks for sharing! It will come in handy.