How to stop unwanted comments in the guestbook?

Twice a day some f***knuckle representing a website in Poland comes to myt page and adds a link into my Guestbook.

I don't want to disable it, is there anyway I can stop this happening?

Comments

• AllisonZenAllisonZen Posts: 238Administrator
    Hi there!

We offer comment and guestbook moderation so that any public comments must be approved by you before they are displayed on your site. You will still be able to preview the private comments that are sent to you and it will stop these spam comments from being displayed publicly.

Here is more on controlling the Guestbook Entries and Comments - http://goo.gl/U8QFzi

This should help combat that spam!
  • This is not a solution, even if you put it moderated. You still need to do something by cleaning/removing those entries. Imagine 2 entries per day. I need to delete them once a week. That I shouldn’t do. I paid zenfolio for this service now zenfolio’s guestbook is adding me work.

Zenfolio has to fixed this functionality. It’s becoming annoying, cause it also giving me email notification. Period
  • SophieSophie Posts: 14Member
    Does it work like a comment filter? I mean some platforms have the option to block certain comment but first, you have to type in the words you want to block.
  • I'm getting several unwanted comments a day from bots, or whatever they're called. Can't stop them and zenfolio offers no solutions. Really really annoying.