Need Immediate Answers? Check out our SUPPORT CENTER or CONTACT OUR SUPPORT TEAM

Cannot access site or help

Cannot access my web site , Cannot access Zenfolio support centre or I try to log on to Zenfolio main page. I get "The page cannot be displayed because an internal server error has occurred."
Site status says everything is okay....

Comments

• acorn photoacorn photo Member Posts: 11
    edited July 2018
    Yep, same behaviour here. The Zenfolio page displays but trying to access the login page returns the internal server error. iPhone app access is working fine though.
  • Andrew ThomasAndrew Thomas Member Posts: 2
    Same here. Apparently, their status report shows that everything operational - http://status.zenfolio.com/. Clearly not for us two though!
  • acorn photoacorn photo Member Posts: 11
    Further investigation. Safari on the iPhone logs in and allows access to the site. Firefox on the Mac is fine too. It looks like the problem is limited to Safari on the Mac. Weird; it was working fine half an hour ago. I haven't updated Safari in the interim so something's up at the ZF end I reckon.
  • Andrew ThomasAndrew Thomas Member Posts: 2
    Chrome on the Mac is also broken. Interesting about Firefox - i'll give it a go!
  • AllisonZenAllisonZen Administrator Posts: 238
    Hi all,

There was a brief interruption this morning, but our engineers were able to resolve this quickly!

If you are still seeing this error, please let our Support Team know so they can look into this!
  • cphotocphoto San FranciscoMember Posts: 119
    My customers are reporting that they still can't access their galleries.
    I'm getting an internal server error since last night!!!
    Any ETA???? it's been more than 16 hours!!!!

My business is completely down since last night, and I can't upload new photoshoots.

SO EMBARRASSING with my corporate customers!
    My site has now been DOWN for 25+ HOURS.
  • Michigan NutMichigan Nut Member Posts: 31
    A brief interruption Zen?? This is day three of these issues..
    Opening an "incognito window" in chrome at least allows me now to use my website again, but who knows what behavior my customers are getting?
  • Photo Captures by JefferyPhoto Captures by Jeffery Nashville TNMember Posts: 87
    That is just the problem why would anyone know to use incognito and why would a potential customer have to use it to view a site. They will simply move on to other sites. Zenfolio could care less that their customers are paying for a service that has been down off and on for the past three freaking downs.
    cphoto said:

Opening an "incognito window" in chrome at least allows me now to use my website again, but who knows what behavior my customers are getting?

Jeffery Johnson
    Photo Captures by Jeffery
    In the wildlife of nature to the city we go across the streets into the parks and along where spirits dance on cemetery lands.
  • Photo Captures by JefferyPhoto Captures by Jeffery Nashville TNMember Posts: 87
    Okay I just went in and changed it again to cname pointing only to zenfolio.com and it is back working again. Until and if they ever get it fixed I will not have it point to custom.zenfolio.com. Their IT department does not appear to have a clue what they are doing and it is causing issues for their PAYING customers.

Sorry if you haven't guessed I am getting more and more frustrated with their lack of service.
    Jeffery Johnson
    In the wildlife of nature to the city we go across the streets into the parks and along where spirits dance on cemetery lands.
  • Darrow PhotographyDarrow Photography Member Posts: 1
    Two days they've been down. Two days! That's unthinkable for a "professional" hosting service. Time to look around for someplace new.
  • Michigan NutMichigan Nut Member Posts: 31
    edited July 2018
    I've been with Zenfolio for many years, but this really has me worried.. The lack of response from support is incredible.. No response on their Facebook page, no updates to my email, nothing on this thread.. NOTHING!
  • Myra Hencher PhotographyMyra Hencher Photography Member Posts: 69
    edited July 2018
    10:00PM July 21st- On some servers I am being told I have a bad address (I have checked using the Zenfolio site and my url is fine), on some I cannot open the preview and on the last one (Chrome?), I can get to the preview page but half the photos won't load. Trying to make a slide show and the pictures I need are on my site...

I sent two messages to support tonight. When I try to move from the main page I get one of these messages:
    This site can’t be reached
    The connection was reset.
    Try:
    • Checking the connection
    • Checking the proxy and the firewall
    • Running Windows Network Diagnostics
    ERR_CONNECTION_RESET

Or

The connection was reset
    The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.
    The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
    If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer’s network connection.
    If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Using a mobile device is useless for me as I need to download a lot of photos I have stored here for a client and make a slide show. Can I do it from my own hard drive? Yes, but it will take hours to find all the photos as they cover a ten year period and I have them all in one gallery on Zen.

Post edited by Myra Hencher Photography on
    edited July 2018
    Been what going on four days now so has this finally been corrected? I changed my cname to point to zenfolio.com and it seems to still be working. I could be incorrect but appears to be an issue with it pointing to custom.zenfolio.com so for the time being I won't be changing it back.

Again any updates????
    Jeffery Johnson
  • AllisonZenAllisonZen Administrator Posts: 238
    Hi All,

I apologize for any inconveniences this has caused over the last few days.

Our Support Team received reports of intermittent site errors over the last several days, and while they appeared to present similar behavior, these errors were unrelated to one another. Our engineers identified the cause of each error, and were able to implement a fix.

If you continued to receive errors after confirmation that any previous issues had been resolved, I sincerely apologize for any confusion this may have caused.

Our engineers have verified that all previous issues that were seen over the last few days have been resolved, and they will continue to monitor the site's performance.

If you see any additional issues or errors of any kind, please reach out to our Support Team with a screenshot of the error that you have received.