Need Immediate Answers? Check out our SUPPORT CENTER or CONTACT OUR SUPPORT TEAM

Visitor Login Error Message

When anyone comes to my client galleries and enter their name and email in the visitor log in pop up. They then receive an error message stating an error occurred and to try again. I am receiving a notification email each time they reenter to try again and their information is correct. I have found that if they simply hit refresh after attempting to log in the first time, they are able to then view the gallery. I have also tested this myself and receive the same error message. I have attached images. image

Comments

• Heart & LensHeart & Lens Member Posts: 4
    Error message images
    7DCB1011-0FDD-4A6A-9A06-6C8B33706D78.png
    1125 x 2436 - 2M
    48A9D90F-786B-44CC-8B9C-D371394FBF32.png
    1125 x 2436 - 656K
  • AllisonZenAllisonZen Administrator Posts: 238
    Hi @Heart & Lens

Our developers are aware of an issue when using triggered emails and visitor sign in. In the meantime, you may want to check to see if your contact email address is the same as your account email address.

If both of these email addresses are the same, I suggest changing one of those email addresses. This will allow your clients to sign in via visitor sign-in with no errors.

Hope this helps!
    Where can I find this information? when I look under account settings, under contact information and then under email and password, if I change one of these emails, it changes it automaticlly in the other section to match and vice versa.

Hi @Heart & Lens

Our developers are aware of an issue when using triggered emails and visitor sign in. In the meantime, you may want to check to see if your contact email address is the same as your account email address.

If both of these email addresses are the same, I suggest changing one of those email addresses. This will allow your clients to sign in via visitor sign-in with no errors.

Hope this helps!

never mind I was able to change them to two separate email addresses, tested it, and received no errors.

Thank you for your help

Hi @Heart & Lens

Hope this helps!