Need Immediate Answers? Check out our SUPPORT CENTER or CONTACT OUR SUPPORT TEAM

Download option is not working

Zenfolio has sent an email out saying that they have addressed the incomplete download and slow upload speeds. I have clients who are still unable to download their photos. When I try to download it myself I get the following message:
Uh-oh. Looks like there was an issue with the download you requested. Please try again in 1-2 hours to allow us sometime to process the files.
Sorry for any inconvenience!
This has been teh same message all day. If I still have this issue by Monday Im going to have lot of pissed off clients!

Comments

• AllisonZenAllisonZen Administrator Posts: 238
    Hi Ryan!

Your clients should be able to download their photos from your galleries with no trouble now.

If you are still seeing this message, please contact our support team here.

It's possible that the error is associated with issues within your gallery settings, so please do reach out with your affected gallery link so our team can take a closer look!
  • acorn photoacorn photo Member Posts: 11
    I have a client experiencing incomplete downloads today, Nov 2.
    They have tried on two different computers with the same result, the download gets part way through and stalls.
    Looking at the Zenfolio status page it appears this issue has been under investigation for over a week and remains unresolved.
    Additionally when I attempt to file a problem report I'm getting the following message; "An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again later. If this problem persists, contact Support." :-)
  • cphotocphoto San FranciscoMember Posts: 119
    Downloads are completely broken for me since yesterday, Nov 1st. I contacted support yesterday but haven't heard back... When my customer or I try to download an entire gallery, we fill out the email, then get a confirmation pop-up that we'll receive an email within 15 minutes, and we never receive that email!