Need Immediate Answers? Check out our SUPPORT CENTER or CONTACT OUR SUPPORT TEAM

Commission Increase WTF

So with all of the problems and no new feature updates, we get rewarded for sticking with Zenfolio and dealing with THEIR issues with a 2.9% commission increase starting next week. Effing wonderful.... This is not the way to proceed with customer retention. /rant

Comments

• Yep. I'm jumping ship quite soon. This was the last straw. Take a look at TheImageFile.com .. they seem to have just about everything that Zenfolio has and more, and they charge zero commission on sales. Yearly price is a bit more expensive but the added features and customization options blow Zenfolio out of the water. Worth looking into for sure. Pretty much giving up hope that Zenfolio is ever going to change for the better at this point.
  • I have checked them out before. They dont offer cvs participant uploads which is a deal killer for me. Zero commission would be great as I would save thousands a year. Too bad.
  • I have checked them out before. They dont offer cvs participant uploads which is a deal killer for me. Zero commission would be great as I would save thousands a year. Too bad.

not sure what you mean... cvs participant uploads? what is that?

if you're talking about functionality that allows site guests to upload files, you can set that up.