Need Immediate Answers? Check out our SUPPORT CENTER or CONTACT OUR SUPPORT TEAM

Is my site missing something?

I've re done my site but I cant help thinking Im missing something to make it more in responsive?

any suggestions welcome

www.joolshartphotography.co.uk

thanks in advance

Jools

Comments

• Hello Jools!

I just had a look at your site and love your photos. There were a few things that I noticed on my desktop that you might want to take a look at. Your location at the top right of your page is cut off. I can see Surry, Lon

Your bottom floating screen: (1) It tends to pop up and detract from viewing your great photos
    (2) It repeats the options from the top menu bar (That I think looks a lot more professional and less cluttered)
    (3)The bottom third of the Lifestyle Family Portrait Photographer etc line is not visible.

Also, I would put all your awards in the About Section to keep your site cleaner and sleeker looking. Now, if my photos could just look as great:)

TC!
    Myra
  • Hi Myra,

Thank you for spending the time to look at my website and your comments are very helpful, I will look further to make it a lot cleaner if possible, I have a 27-inch monitor and everything looks great but then have to check it on mobile, ipad and laptop.... I'll get there, thanks again

kind regards

Jools