Need Immediate Answers? Check out our SUPPORT CENTER or CONTACT OUR SUPPORT TEAM

Price list and print options for specific photos

Is it possible to assign print options for specific photos or can you only control it at the Gallery level? For example in an image gallery I may have a combination of formats between photos where I want to limit or change the print option according to the individual photo. In some cases I may want to even disable it for a particular photo. However when I try to change the price options for that photo it assigns it to all the photos in the gallery. Thanks for any help.

Comments

• AlexZenAlexZen Administrator Posts: 60
    Hi there!

You can assign a price list at the image level by selecting the gallery in the organizer, then selecting a single image (or multiple images,) then clicking price list. You will want to choose the option to Allow ordering from my price list instead of Same as containing gallery, then choose the price list to assign, and click save.

If you have any further questions on this process, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Support Team!
  • ScenicCountry ImagesScenicCountry Images Member Posts: 10
    Thank you. Thats great news. I will try it out. I have some photos that are panoramic so only want to show pano format print sizes for those. The same goes for my BW photos. Now whether it helps my sales remains to be seen.
  • danilel legonsdanilel legons Member Posts: 1
    are there any developers who can help me integrate wane photos on a website of one of my customers