Need Immediate Answers? Check out our SUPPORT CENTER or CONTACT OUR SUPPORT TEAM

Seperate file for downloads

Is there any way that I can have the digital downloads use a seperate file to the one used for ordering prints? I want to allow downloads for social media, desktops etc but I would like those files to display my logo while of course, I don't want purchased prints to have my logo displayed.
If it's possible, my search efforts in the forums, Help & the internet at large haven't succeeded.

Comments

• AlexZenAlexZen Administrator Posts: 60
    Hi Cameron!

This can be done with free downloads from the gallery directly by disallowing the downloading of Original images in Access settings, and showing the option to Save files in Customize website view. Site visitors will then be allowed to save the Display image sizes.

See detailed instructions on Allowing the Saving of Smaller Images here.

If you are asking about including your logo on digital product orders however, while the file size can be limited when creating the digital product, the watermark will not be included on the downloaded file. To do, this you will need to add the watermark prior to uploading to Zenfolio. You could use a seperate gallery for selling these watermarked original files for digital products.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Support Team!