Need Immediate Answers? Check out our SUPPORT CENTER or CONTACT OUR SUPPORT TEAM

Moving files from one account to a second account

I have two zenfolio accounts . One begins with JJC 270 and the other begins with Jack 270. I would like to take 7 folders from Jack 270 and move them to JJC 270. Could anyone tell me how to accomplish this? Thanks, Jack

Answers

• AlexZenAlexZen Administrator Posts: 60
    Hi Jack!

Unfortunately, there is not a way to automatically migrate images between accounts.

You will need to download these images at the gallery level and then upload them to the other account. Detailed instructions on downloading back images can be found here.

The images can then be uploaded as a hierarchy of folders in one action using Google Chrome, see instructions here.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Support Team!
  • JJC ImagesJJC Images Member Posts: 2

In order to do this moving I need to access the Zenfolio Dashboard. Could you please tell me how I go about accessing it? Thanks, Jack

• JJC ImagesJJC Images Member Posts: 2

In order to do this moving I need to access the Zenfolio Dashboard. Could you please tell me how to access this? Thanks, Jack

• AlexZenAlexZen Administrator Posts: 60
    Hi Jack!

Images can be downloaded back by clicking Photos > selecting a Gallery from the Organizer > click the (i) icon at the top of the Details sidebar on the right side of the screen > click Download all Photos.

Detailed instructions with pictures can be found here.