Need Immediate Answers? Check out our SUPPORT CENTER or CONTACT OUR SUPPORT TEAM

PLEASE give us the option to download all of our photos at once instead of gallery by gallery

I am looking to backup all of the content I have on my site, but I literally have hundreds of galleries and subgalleries in my Client Access page. Downloading them individually, having to unzip them and re-create the folder structure would take me WEEKS to accomplish, and I'm wayyyy too busy to be able to do that. Is there ANY way for me to download them all in bulk? I'll even pay to do so as a one-off thing if that's what it would take.

Comments

• AlexZenAlexZen Administrator Posts: 60
    Unfortunately, there is not a group level action for downloading back images. This can only be done at the gallery level as seen in the detailed instructions here. Please reach out to the Support Team if you have any further questions about this process.
  • there is an answer to do this - I do it all the time. Go get a product called Photo Guru Backup - you can use it for uploading or downloading large groups of files.
  • @KrPhotogs Photography LLC Thanks for the suggestion. I sent you a message through your website's contact info regarding PhotoGuru Backup... I can't seem to figure out how to use the download function on it.. only upload. Hope you can help me if you have a chance!