Need Immediate Answers? Check out our SUPPORT CENTER or CONTACT OUR SUPPORT TEAM

Incorrect Mpix shipping lists and prices

The only problem I'm still having is related to a shipping price error on 4x4 prints. Since I have 4x4 prints as a main part of my current series, I have to know if the issue is going to get fixed. I submitted it to customer service and was told the engineers are aware of the problem, but I can't get an answer on whether or when it's going to get fixed.

On the Mpix site, 4x4s are part of the economy shipping list along with 4x6s and 8x8s, etc. But on the Zenfolio site, 4x4s are missing from the Standard ($4.25) shipping list and instead get charged at $8.25 like large prints.

Mpix shipping details include 4x4 prints in Economy Shipping:

"Economy shipping is available for orders of 50 prints or less that contain print sizes 5x7, 5x5, 4x6, 4x5, 4x4 and/or 3.5x5. Economy shipping is also available for orders of 15 prints or less containing print sizes 8x10, 8x8, 6x9 5x7, 5x5, 4x6, 4x5, 4x4, 3.5x5 and/or wallets.... Boutique Packaging is not available with Economy shipping." (https://www.mpix.com/about/shipping)

Zenfolio shipping details have exactly the same lists EXCEPT 4x4 prints are strangely missing from the Standard Shipping list (and so only available with Priority):

"Standard Shipping (4-8 business days) is $4.25 and available for orders of 50 prints or less that contain print sizes 5x7, 5x5, 4x6, 4x5 and/or 3.5x5. Standard Shipping is also available for orders of 15 prints or less containing Magazine Covers, Memory Mates, and print sizes 8x10, 8x8, 6x9, 5x7, 5x5, 4x6, 4x5, 3.5x5 and/or wallets. Boutique Packaging is not available with Standard Shipping." (https://www.zenfolio.com/zimmerdale/e2/selling/vendor.aspx?id=mpix)

Comments

• AlexZenAlexZen Administrator Posts: 60
    Hi there!

So sorry to hear of the difficulty with this shipping issue!

I do see an engineering ticket has been filed, so our engineering team is aware of this. However, unfortunately there is not an exact timeframe available as to when this will be resolved.

The Support Team will reply to the existing email thread when they have more information from the engineering team about this.

We are truly sorry for any inconvenience! Thank you very much for your continued patience!