Need Immediate Answers? Check out our SUPPORT CENTER or CONTACT OUR SUPPORT TEAM

Limited number of free downloads

How can I give clients five free downloads from their gallery, but then pay for any extras/prints?

This was from a mini photoshoot day, so they get the five included. It looks like I can set up a coupon for each client, and limit their use to 5, but is there a better way?

Comments

• AlexZenAlexZen Administrator Posts: 60
    Hi Hannah!

Using coupons will be the best way to provide these five free downloads.

It would be best to create a digital product with a max of 5 images, and price that product normally in the price list. Then, create a coupon for the value of this digital product to provide to the client.

The coupon can be limited to the specific gallery and a single use. This coupon can be easily duplicated for use by another client, and you would only need to change the coupon code and gallery it applies to.

See this link for detailed instructions on creating coupons.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Support Team!
  • kate doherty imageskate doherty images Member Posts: 2
    But if you set a coupon for a single use, it can only be used one time TOTAL, not one time per client or gallery. And then if you set a coupon to NO LIMIT, then a client can use it several times and continue to get free images.
    Why isn't there a way to create a coupon that can be applied to each gallery a number of times rather than all or nothing. It is just extra work to keep creating coupons for each client.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Kate
  • AlexZenAlexZen Administrator Posts: 60
    Hi Kate!

Thanks for reaching out with your question!

For Advanced subscribers the coupon campaign feature is available which could be used for this to prevent the need to continually make new coupons. Codes could then be provided from the coupon campaign to clients for a single use each.

For Pro plan subscribers, duplicating an existing coupon will save some time, as only the coupon code itself will need to be changed to create a new coupon.

I hope this helps!