Need Immediate Answers? Check out our SUPPORT CENTER or CONTACT OUR SUPPORT TEAM

Blog Slideshow - Vertical images off to the right

I mostly use horizontal images for my blog but occasionally have a vertical image I want to put in a slideshow. Is there a way to get that image centered instead of off to the right of the slideshow? It makes it look kind of wonky and I haven't figured a way to center it. Thanks in advance!
(example at: https://www.joshgibneyphoto.com/blog/2019/6/new-hampshire-family-photography---june-25-2019)
Screen Shot 2019-08-02 at 8.50.07 AM.png
1355 x 977 - 1M
Screen Shot 2019-08-02 at 8.50.10 AM.png
1426 x 1009 - 985K

Comments

• AlexZenAlexZen Administrator Posts: 60
    Hi Josh!

So sorry to hear of the difficulty with this! The issue is with the alignment set in the toolbar interfering with the alignment set in the slideshow layout options.

You can use either or, but when you use both funky things can happen, especially with portrait oriented images. I have fixed this post's slideshow for you as an example so you can check out the settings.

I selected the slideshow > set the toolbar alignment to left which is default > then clicked edit on the slideshow > expanded the Layout tab > Chose Fixed alignment and chose Centered > then saved the settings and saved the post.

Also, you may need to set them both to left and save the post, then set the slideshow alignment to center again to get things to behave one you see this misalignment.

Attached are a couple of screenshots. I hope this helps! Please don't hesitate to reach out to the Support Team directly if you have any further questions!
    1.png
    414 x 490 - 22K
    2.png
    628 x 346 - 96K