Need Immediate Answers? Check out our SUPPORT CENTER or CONTACT OUR SUPPORT TEAM

SITE IS SLOW to render thumbnails AGAIN!

SITE IS SLOW to render thumbnails AGAIN!

Comments

• Same here, please fix ASAP
  • SueGSueG Member Posts: 73
    edited September 22
    blog images are barely loading at all.
    http://status.zenfolio.com/
  • dcypherdcypher Member Posts: 9
    Would be great if Zenfolio developers/programmers would fix this "image rendering" issue that is totally cramping everyone's workflow. It's gotten worse and more frequent after recently raising the subscription fee. Now shopping around for a different host after a decade with ZF. Unacceptable.
  • 7am here in Honolulu on a monday morning - same thing... Great way to start the work week.
  • Anyone else experiencing slow rendering today? Thumbnails loading sporadically if at all.
  • photongophotongo Member Posts: 63
    Direct links do not work either. I think it is time to look at alternatives, most likely Smugmug.
  • It's gotten completely ridiculous - and I don't say this lightly - I've supported ZF since their beginnings, and stayed with them for all these years. My previous custom site design used to be a featured page for them. Things were good.

Today I have a sales presentation, and I can't show them my website. I'm going to lose the job because I look like a fool to the client. Their incompetence is costing me money - I am leaving ZF for good now. My not-going-to-renewal is up in December so I have time to port over to a stable platform.

It's going to be looking like My Space over at ZF HQ very soon.
  • MartWilliamsMartWilliams Member Posts: 12
    Same here, have clients wanting to view and download their images, everyone is in a hurry. This happened a few weeks ago as well and lasted for a few days. My clients won't put up with it from me, so I simply can't put up with it from Zenfolio.

Maybe try these guys https://www.theimagefile.com
    Having image thumbnail rendering issues again!!...Just a week or two ago this cost me a few clients. Thumbnails won't display in this gallery (for one)...while logged in as Admin too....I've had it with Zenfolio....raise my yearly bill and receive crap performance from them. https://galleries.propointmedia.com/p626067451

How many days will your Engineers be on top of this issue???....and I'm done with your canned "sorry for the inconvenience".
    image rendering problems again.JPG
    1114 x 818 - 98K

It's gotten completely ridiculous - and I don't say this lightly - I've supported ZF since their beginnings, and stayed with them for all these years. My previous custom site design used to be a featured page for them. Things were good.

Today I have a sales presentation, and I can't show them my website. I'm going to lose the job because I look like a fool to the client. Their incompetence is costing me money - I am leaving ZF for good now. My not-going-to-renewal is up in December so I have time to port over to a stable platform.

It's going to be looking like My Space over at ZF HQ very soon.

I agree Karen....I'm fed up with Zenfolio too...ridiculous! If you're like me, I have 10s of 1000s of images stored with ZF. Porting over is going to be a big PIA.
    Latest UPDATE from ZF: Oct 3, 04:36 PDT

"Together with our primary storage provider, we identified an issue at one of their storage locations that was impacting the performance of Zenfolio sites even when that location was not being used as the primary storage. They implemented a fix, and we have seen performance improve and stabilize dramatically. Our engineers are continuing to monitor things very closely and we will provide another update at 6 pm UTC (2 pm EDT, 11 am PDT)."

Zenfolio: You need to find a new "storage provider" before your company tanks.