Need Immediate Answers? Check out our SUPPORT CENTER or CONTACT OUR SUPPORT TEAM

Any Help Please

I have had my Zenfolio site for about 2 years now, not sold a thing to anybody else. To be fair, I haven't tried that hard until recently, as I have been building what I think is a decent set of images. I am now trying harder, I signed up for google analytics about a month ago, and have 0 hits, any ideas why?
My old Flickr and my Facebook appear, but not Zenfolio.
I am happy with the content, but not so self-conscious that I won't listen to advice.
Any advice would be much appreciated.

Comments

• AlexZenAlexZen Administrator Posts: 60
    edited September 18
    Hi Adrian!

The first step to getting more traffic is to make sure that your site is using all the SEO techniques available. A good place to start is our SEO support article.

There is also a great forum post written by a long time user on their method to successful search rankings found here.

Also, a number of SEO themed posts can be found on our blog here.

Looking at your site, I recommend making sure each image in your publicly indexed portfolio is Titled and Keyworded. Also make sure your homepage Welcome Message and Website Description match each other exactly.

I see you are starting to blog regularly, and are using the scheduled post function. That is fantastic, keep it up and keep it regular!

I hope this helps point you in the right direction!

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Support Team directly.
    Post edited by AlexZen on
  • Adrian CarterAdrian Carter Member Posts: 3
    Thanks Alex, will put into practice your advice, thanks for taking the time, I appreciate it. Another blog tomorrow, and one I enjoyed writing. Cheers.