Need Immediate Answers? Check out our SUPPORT CENTER or CONTACT OUR SUPPORT TEAM

Slow website/images not loading -AGAIN!

Come on Zenfolio, please get your act together and stop embarrassing us all. I'm trying to provide a professional service to my clients and you lot are not helping! My clients need to be able to view and download the images they are paying me to produce for them. They can't do that right now and this creates an unacceptable problem.

This is on top of the major website failure a few weeks back that lasted several days.

Can you please get your act together and provide a proper professional service or I will be forced to take my business elsewhere, maybe these guys https://www.theimagefile.com/pricing

Comments

• MartWilliamsMartWilliams Member Posts: 12
    Seriously, this is really taking the piss. Out of a whole gallery of 30 photos that I uploaded several days ago, every image bar 1 is a bloody spinning circle!!!!! I hadn't checked. I'm actually furious that this is what my clients will be faced with!!!
  • This status from yesterday is not true. I uploaded a gallery of images 20 minutes ago and I am still seeing the spinning circles of disappointment:
    Update - Our Engineering team continues to work on improving any slowness issues with site navigation. Slow image loading should only affect images in older galleries and not newly uploaded images. We appreciate your continued patience while we work to resolve. The next update will be Wednesday, Oct. 2 by 12pm UTC (8am EDT, 5am PDT).

Please, please fix this. It's so embarrassing to have to explain to your clients who are so eager to see these pictures that Zenfolio is having problems yet again.
    Seriously, this is really taking the piss. Out of a whole gallery of 30 photos that I uploaded several days ago, every image bar 1 is a bloody spinning circle!!!!! I hadn't checked. I'm actually furious that this is what my clients will be faced with!!!
    AND AGAIN TODAY!!!