Need Immediate Answers? Check out our SUPPORT CENTER or CONTACT OUR SUPPORT TEAM

Google Search Console is warning me about my site

langlaislanglais Member Posts: 54
Hi there,

Google Search Console just sent me an email to tell my website has problems for mobile search / browsing, and i should fix it if i want to optimize my SEO !

According to this statement, the content is wider than screen size, and clickable elements are too close to each other

But what can i do about it ? NOTHING !!

In other words : ZENFOLIO is BAD for SEO, it is a GOOGLE STATEMENT, PERIOD

---
Here is what Google says :

Contenu plus large que l'écran (Content wider than screen size)

Éléments cliquables trop rapprochés (clickable elements too close)
Post edited by langlais on

Comments

• AlexZenAlexZen Administrator Posts: 60
    edited October 8
    If you click the 'Fix Mobile Usability Issue' button on that email, and have Google verify that the issue has been fixed, you should get a report after a couple of days that the issues no longer exist.

I have received this email in the past too, and I believe that Google may sometimes load the desktop version of the site for some reason instead of the mobile site which leads to reporting of these issues. After requesting Google verifies these issues have been fixed, Google goes back and looks at your mobile site again and sees that the issues have been 'fixed' and the issues are no longer indicated in Search Console.

You can also inspect your page using Google's Mobile-Friendly test and see that your site is rated: Page is mobile friendly - This page is easy to use on a mobile device.