Offline Marketing Advantages

Hi everyone! I would like to hear any opinion from all of you here about offline marketing. Well, as for me, I do really still believe that this type of marketing is an effective one. If you would agree with me, offline marketing has a lot of advantages. So feel to comment any offline marketing strategies and their advantages, I'll start:

Business card - easy hand out to customers.

P.S.

I'm not quite sure if I post this in the right category. :D

Comments

• Kevin KrowsKevin Krows United StatesMember Posts: 1,454
    I think both off-line and on-line marketing need to co-exist with each other. You can't rely on just one to do all the work. Regardless, the overall result of the entire marketing plan has to be designed to bring customers to you. I think the biggest failure of many small business owners is they really don't know where to begin when the customer arrives at their door. Personally, I believe your first real impression is when you begin communicating directly with the client by email, phone, or in person. This is where you really need to role the welcome mat out and polish the brass.

Let's face it, anyone can create a web site that looks good or a flyer that looks professional. The acid test is meeting or exceeding the clients expectations when they first reach out to you.

Just my 2 cents.
  • ahmedahmed Istanbul, turkeyMember Posts: 16
    i think that best offline marketing methods is the paper magazines and newspaper and a team of marketing representatives
    ahmed mohamed
    social media manager
    AKFİLM photography and film production company
    AKFİLM productions
  • Kevin KrowsKevin Krows United StatesMember Posts: 1,454
    ???????????????????????