Home Branding and Customizing the look of your site

Need Immediate Answers? Check out our SUPPORT CENTER or CONTACT OUR SUPPORT TEAM

How do I add music to a slideshow

I used to be very easy to add music to a slideshow, but now I don't have a clue as to how to do it. All the research I've done points to pages that no longer seem to exist. I tried creating an embedded slideshow, but that just takes me back to the gallery.

Comments

• AllisonZenAllisonZen Administrator Posts: 238
    Hi Shawn!

Are you trying to add a soundtrack to a Gallery Slideshow?

To do this, navigate to your gallery within the Photos tab of your Dashboard. Then, hover over PREVIEW > Click Customize.

- In the top left corner, click on Gallery Thumbnails. From the menu that appears, click on Gallery Slideshow to switch to the gallery slideshow editing view.

- Click on Soundtrack. This will display the Select Slideshow Soundtrack panel.

- Click on Free Songs to choose from the list of free songs included with the account, or choose any of the 50 Free Triple Scoop Music Soundtracks

- Apply > Then, Publish.

See this link for more info.

Take Care :smile:
  • federicofederico Member Posts: 56
    It looks like some changes have happened since the instructions above were published. Everything goes smoothly until this part:

"- Apply > Then, Publish."

After I hit "Apply," I can see the "Publish" button on the top-right corner, however it's grayed out so it cannot be pressed.

Any help would be appreciated.
  • AlexZenAlexZen Administrator Posts: 88
    Hi Federico!

If the Publish button in Customize Website view is greyed out, then there have not been any changes made that can be published.

Please reach out to our Support Team if you continue to have trouble with making this change, and they will be glad to help!
  • federicofederico Member Posts: 56
    AlexZen said:

Hi Federico!

If the Publish button in Customize Website view is greyed out, then there have not been any changes made that can be published.

Please reach out to our Support Team if you continue to have trouble with making this change, and they will be glad to help!

Thank you for this, Alex. I've just reached out to the support team. Hopefully they can figure out what the problem is.