Home Questions for Zenfolio LIVE

Need Immediate Answers? Check out our SUPPORT CENTER or CONTACT OUR SUPPORT TEAM

Questions for Zenfolio Live

Please add any questions you would like to have answered on Zenfolio Live here, and they will be answered on the upcoming live stream!

Comments

• Bonzer PhotosBonzer Photos Member Posts: 56
    With the demise of your partnership with Photobox, how do you propose to cater for photographers who want to sell prints in Europe?
  • With the demise of your partnership with Photobox, how do you propose to cater for photographers who want to sell prints in Europe?

Great Question! One Vision Imaging is still a partner lab that is available.

• Will Zenfolio ever offer the option of creating slide shows similar to those of Animoto?
  • langlaislanglais Member Posts: 77
    edited November 2020
    Hi there,

Zenfolio used to partner with French photographer Picto, an historical lab based in the center of Paris that were created by Henri Cartier Bresson and some fellow photographers that we now call legends.

Picto and Zenfolio set up many products and it was very promising.

I used it once for my client, but it's been a mess (unclear options, the guy running Zenfolio French office had to call me, but still we had trouble understanding each other, and the print had to be shipped twice).

Today, no more French office or Picto partnership.

Shopping cart look and feel and products options smoothness are crucial. A client hesitating or confused at this stage is a client lost. Surprinsingly enough, the shopping cart pages have not been redesigned or improved / fixed in years, which, to me, is a very bad thing.

Such a shame.