Home Uploading and Organizing Your Photos and Videos

Need Immediate Answers? Check out our SUPPORT CENTER or CONTACT OUR SUPPORT TEAM

Website on a go slow

No thumbnails, contsant circle of death, status says everything is fine......????

Comments

• AlexZenAlexZen Administrator Posts: 79
    Hi there!

So sorry to hear of this behavior with your Zenfolio pages!

If you would please send the support team an email at [email protected] with a screenshot showing the behavior you are encountering, they will be happy to help get to the bottom of this with you directly.

Thank you so much for reporting the issue!
  • Going slow again.
    After three attempts to upload a batch I've given up for the night.
  • Mine is doing the same thing for the second time this year. The first time it lasted a few weeks and then suddenly worked fine again - I tried contacting Zenfolio and my ISP but neither worked out what the issue was.
  • MartWilliamsMartWilliams Member Posts: 12
    I'm uploading batches of less than 40 jpegs at 4000 pixels wide and they are taking hours to process. UK based. I have clients wanting these tomorrow and I'll have more to upload tomorrow and my clients will want to be able to download those. I hope Zenfolio isn't going to make me look unprofessional.
  • Same, this has been happening way too often. Files not rendering, I have to keep deleting and re-uploading, and if I'm LUCKY, they might eventually show up.
  • Same here ... Third week on a row
  • furiousfotogfuriousfotog North AlabamaMember Posts: 10
    Looks like the website is back to behaving badly.... UGH I have clients waiting on proofs and final images and now things are being delayed yet again.
  • Carter StudiosCarter Studios Member Posts: 1
    This is getting very annoying. The site is very slow and thumbnails take forever to load!!! Please get this fixed!!
    edited September 2019
    This is absolutely ridiculous (unsure the image is displaying but 186MB is taking 3 hours to upload)
    And here we are after so many days of no thumbnails loading right back to ultra slow displaying of images. Considering recent rate increases, WTF is happening to this service provider?
  • DavidlllcM6M9PDavidlllcM6M9P Member Posts: 16
    Yet again loading images and captions is taking forever. This is an on going problem with Zenfolio and seems to happen on a very regular basis. When are they going to invest some of our hard earned money in improving the systems and specifically the hardware. These problems are playing merry hell with my business...
  • It's taking forever to render images both on my account view and public galleries. Why does this keep happening? I saw the "status" message - "monitoring". It's Sunday. I know there's going to be zero effort made today. Guess what, ZF? Photographers work weekends and need a platform to be working....
  • cphotocphoto San FranciscoMember Posts: 120
    Unfortunately I think the worst is still to come, historically Zenfolio becomes almost unusable during peak upload times, in November/early December.
  • SueGSueG Member Posts: 75
    So uploads are failing for third night in a row- prediction of 2200 hours for 150 jpegs under 10 mb each.
  • photongophotongo Member Posts: 64
    The slowness is not a problem that is isolated to one account. It has been happening for weeks now and somehow I doubt it will be fixed anytime soon.
  • 22007 hours, 3mins to upload... 150mb connection...
  • Mine has gone slow on uploading as well 3rd time this year. Uploaded fine on Sunday and then last night timed out trying to upload next batch of 18 photos. Just got home from work and it is still slow trying to do the 9 that didn't upload last night.
  • Incredibly slow uploading to Zenfolio again - and yet again the same photos are super fast uploading to Getty, Adobe and Shutterstock. Looking at an hour to upload 17 files (190.9MB) to Zenfolio that took only a few minutes to the other sites.
    This is an ongoing issue.
  • Come on Zenfolio, this is terrible nearly 30 minutes and I have uploaded 50mb of 176mb. There is nothing wrong with my internet speed all 15 photos uploaded to stock sites and Flickr in just a few minutes. I am paying a lot of money for this site in Australian dollars and really don't want the hassle of moving to another host but this is frustrating. I have an engagement party to shoot in a few weeks and many sporting events coming up it will take days to upload the photos at this rate.
  • Can't you at least give us the ability to upload through ftp and see if that works faster? I have tried Express Send and they uploaded but then couldn't be found. I have tried Jeffrey Friedl's Lightroom Plugin and that was also slow. Is it the connection between Australia and Zenfolio? Is it my ISP hating you? I am at a loss.
  • Photography by MerrilliePhotography by Merrillie Member Posts: 15
    edited January 19
    another 30 minutes has gone by and I am now at 80.6MB of 176MB.
    2 hours later and we are now at 154MB of 176 MB. That is over 3 hours in total so far.
    Post edited by Photography by Merrillie on