Home Branding and Customizing the look of your site

Need Immediate Answers? Check out our SUPPORT CENTER or CONTACT OUR SUPPORT TEAM

Client Log In Question

I have created a gallery ID for my clients. They can easily find the Client Gallery page, where they canfind their gallery with the gallery ID I created. The problem is, they are struggling with downloading. They must be logged in to download. My Log In text is at the bottom of my page in the footer and it's small so it isn't easy to find. I can't figure out where to go to change that., i.e Make it bigger or add it to the top of my header.
Clearly I put it there, now I just can't figure out how to get back and change it. What I really want to do is to make it easier for clients to create an account and be able to download galleries. They must have an account to download. If you have a more streamline way to acheive this, I am very open to suggestions!

Answers

• AlexZenAlexZen Administrator Posts: 88
    Hi Danna!

The login link in the footer can only have the link color changed in theme designer. That is style tab > footer text > footer link > font color.

You could link to the login page directly from a site menu item. The login page is one of the Built-In pages found in Website. It is: yourpage.com/login.html

Also, it sounds like you are setting the Access setting to Registered Zenfolio users only. It might be more simple to set the Access to Locked with a Password instead, and then then clients will not be required to be logged into a client account with a specific email address in order to download.

I hope this helps! Please feel free to reach out to the Support Team directly if you have any other questions!